Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A is for ... Aircraft




Ahah! Here they are!
We get a lot of different types of aircraft, as the Forks airport is small.
We've gotten ultralights and parasails all the way up to the little jet that brought some (we suspect Twilight) visitors (tourists or production company?).
The Coast Guard lands here as well, along with the medivac helicopter.
I've already posted pictures of quite a few besides these.

Well, it WAS for aircraft. Blogger won't let me upload my photos. I'll keep trying... Meanwhile, you can see more ABC Wednesday at:
http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/2010/01/abc-round-6.html

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I HATE when that happens...

As newly part of the ABC Wednesday team, I want to thank you for participating!

Roger Owen Green said...

ah, success!