Saturday, September 15, 2007

West End Thunder Weekend

This weekend, like many here in the summer, a local car club, West End Thunder, is host to racing at the airport. While we don't attend the races, we do enjoy the times we are able to see and enjoy the old and classic cars that West End Thunder members restore and drive. They were part of the Forks Old-Fashioned Fourth of July Parade. I took quite a few pictures during the parade, though I didn't get all of the cars. There was also a couple of other car clubs in the parade.


This first car is the one I call the "before" - before the car club gets to restore it. It led the line of the "after"s.






How many of these cars do you know? (I had to get help from my husband, and he wasn't positive about a few.)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat cars! It's taken me a while to get here -- haven't had much free time lately.

Thanks for your visit to my blog, too.
Zanabel
Olympia Daily Photo