Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunset at home


This is a sunset picture I took from our back deck recently. After being gone for a bit, it's nice to see the ordinary daily things that make HOME.
We don't see pretty sunsets from the house very often, too many other houses in the way. This one entertained. I watched instead of taking lots of pictures, almost missed getting any of it. To see a pretty sunset, one can go to the beach most nights.

Thank you to all who commented, and, thank you Mary Helen for missing me. That was nice to hear.

3 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

This is my first visit but I am glad you are back from where-ever. Nice photos and nice blog. MB

Jane Hards Photography said...

That sky is like a pastel drawing. Nice compostion, and your blog is a nice find too.

Mary Helen said...

I'm glad you are back, Love the sunset photo and it looks like you have the same tin roof we have. : )